Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Life's but a dream

SKIRT : HERE ONLY $6.98
NECKLACE : HERE $1.44
TOP : OLD
SHOES : UCB









SKIRT : HERE ONLY $6.98
NECKLACE : HERE $1.44
TOP : OLD
SHOES : UCB


Hey Dolls!
Hope you all had a lovely long weekend.




Summers are getting over & September 22 is officially the last day of summer but I'm not sad. Although this summer wasn't the best, since we all kept falling sick with the flu & all, and I couldn't do a lot of swimming which is my favorite way of spending summers but no qualms about that because there is a better news; My Parents are visiting (first day of fall, sep 23). YAY!!! I am literally on top of the world & We have planned to visit so many places with them. Yippie!

This is my first maxi skirt & this marks the beginning of a love affair. I love love love maxi skirts now. They are so feminine, comfy, flowy. & you feel every bit of a girly girl.

Lets make use of whatever is left of the summer & lets wear our crop tops & shorts a few more times before putting them away while preparing for fall. 





















9 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so comfy and adorable!

    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loooove your skirt! I was thinking of ordering one, but I noticed it was only in one size so idk if it will fit. Hmmm. You look great, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie :) I think the skirt should fit since it has elastic waist band :)

      Delete
  3. Love love love this skirt! I went to buy it, but how does the one size thing work? You look super cute btw, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like the pics :). The skirt has elastic waist band so I'm pretty sure it will fit :)

      Delete
  4. cool, please guidance so that I can create a blog like yours

    ReplyDelete