Sunday, October 19, 2014

What a steal - My new Pink furry sweater





 

Hey Dolls!
I might or might not have disclosed it on this blog that I absolutely love bargain finds, & if there is one thing in this hell hole world that can make me go absolutely crazy , that's a SALE. Another thing, how much ever SICK I am , cold , cough, down with flu, or whatever, The best medicine for me that'd work every single time is : Take me shopping where sale is going on ( Hint ! Hint! )

So yes ! all this build up is for ! yes this fuzzy fur sweater! Guess the price ?
Wait for it !  $ 7 from Sears . You can check , they might still have some more pieces
Can you beat that! That is the biggest steal of the month for me.





 So I was thinking, whenever I get my hands on a bargain find, I'll share with you dolls from now on. Who doesn't love bargains. And as for me, I don't buy anything because I need it, I buy coz I can't miss a tempting deal. So much so that, once I even bought DIAPERS when I wasn't even Pregnant, & knew no one with kids, just coz they were so cheap & on sale ( ummm! I might be exaggerating a bit) but still the point remains, girls love to find deals, & from now on I'll share my amazing finds with you here on my blog.

Oh & yes these pearl sunnies are from ebay, I guess $ 6





 Sweater : Similar here & here
Shoes : Sammydress only $ 18
Bag : Dresslily only $15.75



Similar options for fur sweater, click on images to buy

ombre-chic-boucle-mohair-sweater comfy-crop-bloucle-sweater

5 comments:

  1. I also love bargains! Love that sweater on you and those sunglasses are super cute. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Richa, loved your sweater, so warm and chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that furry jumper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute <3 Love your glasses!
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love those sunnies...great look!
    Do you want to follow each other on Facebook?
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete