Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Divissima sports bra


Hey dolls!

I got this really cute sports bra from divissima. You can check my review on bikini from divissima here
I love the rice collection of divissima & as soon as I saw this sports bra it immediately caught my eye & I had to have it, I love the delicate feminine look of the fabric contrasting with the sports appeal.
This sports bra is padded & cotton from inside & provides adequate support which I always look for. Its light white, perfect for low-impact sports,& gives little support. 
Best part, its usable in the swimming pool too. Wow! I love having pieces that serve multiple purpose, in my closet.
Check out the amazing collection of bikinis, sports line, lingerie, pyjamas at divissima
They currently have 30% off sale going on



No comments:

Post a Comment