Friday, May 16, 2014

Complete make up with MARY KAY Influenster Voxbox

Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango Tango Mary Kay® Lash Love® MascaraMary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
Okay Lets begin with my favorite items. You must have observed by now that I don't experiment much with my makeup. I almost always go for eye makeup without or very subtle eyeshadow & red/ pink lips.
And this VOXBOX, OMG! Was it custom made for me. I mean all the items are like, specially chosen for me. These are the shades & thing that I use in my makeup.
Lets talk about each item one by one, starting with my favorite items




I've used
 Eyeliner, lipgloss, eye shadow,transculent powder, mascara : C/o Mary Kay Influenster Voxbox
Dress : c/o Chicnova



As I said I rarely use eyeshadow, but if I ever do, I go with gold, brown & apricot shades. & ever since I've received this, I'm using it daily. This is by far my favorite item from the box, actually I can't decide between the mascara & eye shadow, its a tie between the two.
 As per the site, Apricot Twist Cream Eye Color : add lightweight, noticeable color : Can't agree more
I've just used little bit & brushed it on my eye lids. You can see in the pictures above.


I can't even begin to tell how much I love this mascara, the best part, super long brush wand, very convenient to use, the longest brush I have tried, so I'm not trying any other brand mascara now. I've become brand loyal now.
As per the site, Accentuate your eyes further with the Lash Love Mascara that delivers four times the volume: Toatally agree, lengthens & adds volume to the lashes

This is a nice eyeliner if you are into gel eyeliners. As for me, mostly I use liquid eyeliner, but when I have some extra time I use gel eyeliner, its good for the skin around the eyes, it doesn't smudge & dries fast. I like the expandable brush.
As per the site, Add drama with the Jet Black Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator


I love this one. I'm very picky when it comes to lip gloss & lipsticks. Only 2 colors: red/orange & pink
I want them super pigmented. I like bold lips. & this lip gloss is just that, its super pigmented & red. That is how I like it. In the look above I've used it on the top of red lipstick & then another coat of MK lipgloss. Love it.

Nice, soft & convenient

Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder : Its nice but I'm not much into bronzers, I use it rarely below the cheekbones. For someone who loves to contour the face, it'll be nice.
Greatfor a dewy look, nice weightless


I like it, nice shade
Beauty Cartoon animated GIF


VISIT


I receive this product from Influenster, MaryKay Voxbox for the review purpose!



Wanna join influenster: I'll send you the invite, contact me, comment or email

7 comments:

  1. You are looking gorgeous dear :)
    n afcourse great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review! You look marvelous!
    Cheers,
    L A
    .TheRavishingBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are looking gorgeous dear.
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always :) I have never tried this brand but I hear so many good things about it
    have a lovely weekend

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post please come up over my blog and let me know if you want to keep in touch. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. you too good in this and pretty enough ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page. aol email login

    ReplyDelete