Friday, March 21, 2014

OASAP


Hey dolls!
Hope you are enjoying the week. Today I wanna share two sets, that I created for OASAP. By the way I liked the fact while browsing their site that they have all the sizes available for all the clothes, which is rare in other asian stores.


I love nautical prints, & right now all I can think is sea, beach & all thing nautical, summers come soon, I wanna hit the beach.


NAUTICAL



oasap nautical




oasap.com
                                                       







BEACH BABE  : RED HOT







beach oasap



HEARTS check , LACE check, RED COLOR check, all boxes checked, this look is so me. what do you think?






PS:- I haven't forgotten, the exposedenvy giveaway is over & I'll announce the winner tomorrow. The winner will be selected through random.com

10 comments:

  1. nautical style is cool ,like so much :) nice day

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sets ((:
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    kisses, Flávia
    extrafashionfanatics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Follow for follow? Following you now x

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool looks! I like that red hot beach babe look, Richa!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute choice and I really love the blouse it's so cute (: glad I find out such an adorable blog! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sets...well done....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, nice blog!
    yes, we can follow each other
    I've just followed you, now I'm waiting for u :)

    ReplyDelete