Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day Out With Mommy & fix GFC bug

Hey Dolls!

I know how troublesome has GFC been for last few days. Now my GFC is working fine & now you should be able to follow this blog. Thanks to the blogger thisisbeautydream who directed me to this amazing tutorial to fix this problem by this fellow blogger at solteirasnoivascasadas. So dolls follow this link for the complete tutorial to make your GFC work. It is sad there is a bug in gfc & I don't want to loose my amazing readers at gfc.







SPREAD THE LOVE &  Follow this blog with GFCtwitterFacebook &  Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE PHOTOS <3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beyond beautiful!! Love your hair, your makeup, outfit..everything is superb!! Adorable

    wholesale gold necklaces

    ReplyDelete