Thursday, April 30, 2015

This Boy takes my Breath away!



DRESS : Walktrendy c/o
Shoes : OASAP










Here I am wearing a cute denim dress from Walktrendy & floral sneakers. Walktrendy is a really cool online store where you can find some really unique & amazing clothes. & I believe this is one of those online stores that you can really trust for everything, the quality, safety of transaction, quick shipping.
What takes a simple dress to the next level is a perfect pair of shoes
 I think these floral sneakers are perfect for spring. What speaks spring better than florals. Speaking of which I found another cool store called molly-dress & I am lusting over this floral jacket they carry

4 comments:

  1. You both look so cute, loved your dress. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so nice. You look beautiful in the pictures.
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/
    Follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awws so cute photos!!!!! <3 :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! great look )

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete