Thursday, April 16, 2015

Summery Beachy Wishlist

Hey Dolls,
So today I'd like to introduce you to a new online store called Dresslink. Its a bargain store that supply the most fashionable clothing & Korean style ladies' apparel internationally.
 They carry winter jackets and coats for women,party dresses,cute T-shirts,Hot ladies tank tops,Sexy Halter,stylish outer wears,charming under covers, sporty sets,romantic Love Pearls and accessories,elegant evening gowns. They also cary kids' clothes They have an amazing assortment of products in many brands and styles, and 90% similarity with clothing on famous fashion magazines

DressLink Special Offers
I compiled some of my favorite outfit ideas to wear to beach for the coming summer season. I just can't wait to hit the beach wearing one of these outfits. I am craving off- shoulder this summer with chunky jewelry. Hello Santa! ?
My wishlist from this store


US$ 5.99

                                                                      Lace White Off-shoulder  Strap Mini Dress
US$ 7.84


                                                        OffShoulder Lace Splicing Chiffon Top Blouse
US$ 5.99





US$ 5.30



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kindly help dear, love it~~

    Nice day.

    Lendy.L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur choices!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You have an amazing blog!
    May be you would like to follow each other? Let me know C:

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete