Friday, August 5, 2016

Retro Girl : BROCADE SHORTS & quilted top

PLACE : ZION NATIONAL PARK

Quilted top : similar
SHORTS : similar







 

Here I am wearing high waisted shorts with quilted mustard shorts, the top has a cute lipstick embroidery on the right. Both the pieces bring that retro vibe.
While these particular pieces are sold out but If you like this brocade trend, I've selected  some beautiful pieces for you

Click on the pictures to buy
 Black Gold Sequined Bodycon DressMulticolor Vintage Print Shorts
You can also browse through  www.stylewe.com  to check similar pieces. They also carry beautiful summer dresses



1 comment:

  1. I’ve always liked parks like these, and I’ll be going to one near my city. Your pictures look great, seems like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete