Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween

Mask : HERE only $1.15
Sweatshirt: here similar







Hey Girls! How was the Halloween ? The past few days were both exciting & tiring for me, lots of festivities & get togethers. I took my son for trick & treat, & I wore this sweatshirt , floral denims but I must say this mask was the highlight of this outfit & if you like this lace piece, you can buy this exact same piece from wholesalebuying for just $1.15
Yes, this cheap & you can take your costume to a different level for just $ 1.15

Now that the temperature is dropping & wind is picking up, its time for some colorful sweatshirts 
Here under are some of my favorite picks from none other than http://www.wholesalebuying.com
Click on the picture to buy







1 comment:

  1. I really love your fashion sense.
    you always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete