Monday, January 27, 2014

AUPIE ( This company is a scam )

 I'll share my experience in a post soon but till then I take my words back about this store

I recently came across this amazing online shop ' Aupie '

"Runaway is no longer the only origin of fashion inspiration. In the next 5-10 years, or even half a century, the streets will become the exclusive type of an important trend. Wherever you are in a small village in Switzerland or in the fashion capital New York, whether you are a student with a love of fashion or a fashion blogger, in the absolute world, the street is runway, where you can prove to the whole world that "I am a fashion girl" with your styling inspiration and cameras. So of course, there must be Aupie collections in your extraordinary wardrobe."

This is how they describe Fashion Scenario on their site & one can't agree more.

I totally loved checking out the collection on their site. 
They have nicely planned website with 'size guide ' & ' live chat ', etc online shopping becomes fun

My WISHLIST (everything under $ 60)

This Coat definitely has a nice vintage appeal. BUY Here



For the bow lovers out there. Buy Here




I love this quirky pattern. Buy here

So cute flip flops. Buy here



 Supercute sweater. Buy HERE



I love this velvet dress, very expensive looking. Buy here

10 comments:

  1. The red coat is really beautiful!!

    Great wishlist!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I am so in love with your blog! would you like to follow each other? Just let me know what you think about it! :)
    I think it would be great.
    Love Anna from http://flawless-dandelion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your amazing comment on my blog and thank you for sharing your amazing blog. I am following you via GFC, I hope you will follow back...

    Lubica
    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one :-)
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey! :) folllow you now! :) Love Anna from http://flawless-dandelion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have some great pieces and they certainly look more expensive then they cost

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!! what a fantastic post dear. love that style.
    you're owning a wonderful creative blog. so inspiring and fun to read! what do you think about following each other? check out mine, lets keep in touch and let me know.
    wish you a wonderful sunday!!
    best wishes,
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete