Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tattoo for a week

Hey dolls!

How have you been.. This post is coming really really late. I was sent these tattoos from tattooforaweek to review but excuses excuses!! But I just love how this one turned out. Its so cute. The instructions to put the tattoo were written on the back of it, I'd skipped the last step which I later realised I shoudn't have, which was to rinse with water after applying the tattoo , so my tattoo lasted for a few days, like 3 days, but the next time I did rinse the another tattoo with water, it stayed like forever, at least 2 weeks. So don't skip any step that might seem unnecessary to get best results. & check out the site, they have like an iota of variety, you'll find everything from lip tattos to eyebrows to what not. Check them out if you love wearing tattoos, You'll love to discover them, thank me later.

Pics from Sonoma valley trip




As much as i would've loved to wear heels to complete this look, I wanted to feel comfortable.. priority. So sports shoes! really? well thats like me, coz I keep having trouble with my feet, & I am diabetic after delivering my baby, so gotta be cautious with my feet :(


This dress is my current favorite. Love the cutout back




The back of my dress



But it got cold!!





Second tattoo lasted for 2 weeks at least


San Diego trip




My favorite lace shorts.







I've clicked lots of pics these last couple of days. I think I'll put them all in one post. So keep an eye out!!


3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits <3 The first tattoo looks beautiful!!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, I always opt for comfy flats myself! Love heels, but my feet doesn't! xoxo

    Fashions Beauty

    ReplyDelete