Friday, July 20, 2012

Sunglassesshop sunnies & Lake Tahoe

Hey dolls!

So this long weekend we went to reno & lake tahoe. It was a fun trip with lots & lots of posing.

I got these amazing aviator sunglasses from sunglassesshop. They are by nueu brand. I am totally in Love with these sunglasses. So chances are, you might be seeing me a lot wearing them in my future posts.  You should definitely check out their shop. Its like, they have sunglasses for everyone. From the most affordable brands to the luxury expensive ones. They have a huge variety to choose from. They also sell prescription glasses.
& man! what quick delivery. Its really super fast considering they ship from UK. I was doubtful if i'd get them before my trip which i wanted. But i got the glasses in 3 days after i ordered. They provide free UK delivery.


Sunglasses : c/o sunglassesshop
Hat  & top : Flea market
Shorts : Wet Seal





Breastfeeding my 3 months old doesn't leave me with many clothes' options but there are a few trusted old clothes that i still fit in & are comfortable as well. This top is one of those & works like maternity wear too. Bought it some 5 years back from india :)













Heads up!!

From monday morning ie 16th july until midnight on July 25th, you can use the code in the image below to save 25% STOREWIDE (except on normally excluded brands) at skincare Rx. If there’s a certain product you’ve been waiting for, now is the best time to get it! 

0 (663×508)

15 comments:

  1. Adorable! That's the worst, right? I remember wanting to wear dresses to occasions but couldn't imagine lifting the whole thing up to nurse. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and I love those new sunnies!

    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    ________________________________________

    Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richa! So lovely images, and what a place! Kisses and happy sunday dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lilli.. Yea totally loved tht place

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such lovely pics. The water looks crystal clear! U look grt inthe summer spirit! Btw thanx for nominating me for the awards.....I will surely do a post about it n link it back to u.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanx dear... & u totally deserve the award..

      Delete
  6. Very nice, love that hat!!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi honey! i just found your blog today and i love it so!! please check out my baby blog and if you like it we can follow each other!

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    see you soon,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear :) You look so pretty
    Thanks for the lovely comment and for following me hun ! I´m now following you as well on GFC!
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those shorts! And your floppy hat is great :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics :)
    In love wid the sunnies ..plz could you give the exact link on the website of this product..I'll be waitin!!
    n Thnx for stoppin by my blog,m followin u now..
    Hope you follow me too
    xoxo
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete