Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Hint of MINT


Hey dolls!! Hope you had a great mother's day. So like everyone i'd been trying to get something perfect in the colour of the season, mint /seafoam green. And when I saw these shoes at wholesale-dress.net , my newest sponsor, i knew i had to get them. I love love love my new shoes. they are so comfy & so edgy too & perfect color.
Cardigan: Sears
Hairband: c/o Born Pretty store
Top : Lifestyle
Skirt: Demasque
Tights: Claire's
Shoes: C/O Wholesale-dress.net
Clock Pendant: claire's









This is best place in our society, i love to sit here for hours, love the sound of fountain, so soothing & so many beautiful red roses. I love how coincidentally my shoes laces exactly match my tights.


I also got a top & a reindeer ring, its available for just US $ 0.29. Can't wait to style these pieces. look out for an outfit post featuring these beautiful pieces in my later posts.

 The best thing about wholesale-dress.net is that they have a huge variety to choose from. Do check them out  &  pass them some love.

Dont forget to enter the giveaway. Click here to enter.

18 comments:

  1. Cute shoes and I love your tights :) Very pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tights and shoes, so sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wholesale-dress.net <3 <3 nice shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination and socks are amazing! xx

    http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cuteee:)! Love your shoes♥!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit, I love your shoes <3
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour of ur shoes! and such a fantastic tights!

    Feel free to visit my blog in your spare time and follow if you like it. Ofc I'll do the same with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great Richa.. P.s. I think I know this place ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I love seeing how bloggers are encorporating mint into their wardrobes this season. Love those shoes! So cute :)

    Following you now! Keep in touch xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute shoes indeed!! love em!

    - Josie :: 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great dear!

    Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look cute :) I like your pretty shoes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah! Mint is my favorite color and I'm so in love with your shoes.
    Also I really can't wait to follow you! I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete