Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas to all my readers....

Hey dolls Merry Christmas.....so how did you fashionistas celebrate.... With style hmmm.... i know this post has been a little late.. but know wot had been busy shopping... hehe lots of sale & discounts everywhere... very soon will post wot all i got.... :) & guess wot i still don't have all the pics.. yet to collect them from my frenz..... will put more pics soon :)

so tried my hand at face painting this christmas ..... thats a bow i painted on my cheek :p





with hubby dearest

these are the tights i wore absolutely love them... they have a bow onto them... got them from claire's :)



Top - sears
tights- Claire's
Hair Bow- flea market


My red stole is a DIY embroidered by mom 


Ankush, revti, me & shreyash
It was so much fun that day... we all are always fun together... xoxoxo

hey Dolls wait till i upload more pics.... Chk Bk xoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Lea Michelle?

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beauuutifuls!!! Thank you for your lovely comment! Glad you like Disco Pony :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the tights with the bows! You should show them off more. Lovely!

    Thanks for my bog comment, I'll be sure to become a follower :)
    PS. That wasn't my wardrobe in the pic it was Carrie Bradshaw's from sex and the city. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tights!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tights are awesome, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Richa.. it is always fun with you too.. you look like such a cutie in the pics!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love the tights! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhah the touch of the bow on the tights! Fashionable insane!

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey thanx everyone.... you guys made my day....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey deeds....the tights are awesome and so are you!!!!!! love the tights nd u look just soooooo cute n beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your tights are so cute!!! and ilove the little bow you painted on your face. :) thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni
    http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment! Followed! You should follow back<3

    ReplyDelete