Monday, August 3, 2015

My Happiness, My Son

















WHen I first saw this necklace at HAppiness Boutique, my heart literally skipped a beat. It was love at first sight. Isn't it stunning. It can instantly lift up any outfit. Happiness boutique is a store with a purpose. Their purpose is to be happy and spread happiness every day. Isn't ithat the most beautiful thing. We often get so busy in our stressful lives that we forget the sole purpose of it all : Happiness. Isn't that what we all want? Isn't that the only thing we work for,? TO me , my son brings all the happiness, joy & laughter in my life. So I took some pictures with him  Happiness Boutique also.offers free shipping as well as a customer reward program
Check them out

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the necklace, dress, smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is a huge source of happiness for me as well :) Gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the clothes he was wearing a very nice,,, I really like ..
    as well as her body fostur very beautiful and interesting to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is so cute!
    My son is about the same age. :)
    Cheers!
    Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful <3 Such a pretty necklace & your son is adorable!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete